Time for New Windows?
Take a look at your windows: small repairs may be worth considering, but if your Hayward, WI area home’s windows have more serious issues, it may make more sense to replace them. Some signs that your windows may be telling you they need replacing include:
- Draft or leaks
- Hard to open or won’t open at all
- Windows that won’t stay open
- Foggy glass
- Rotting trim or sills
- High energy bills
Installing new windows may save as much as 10-25% on your energy bill, according to the U.S. Department of Energy, and allowing the right amount of sunlight in may help to heat your home in the winter!
New and Window Replacement Options
Over the decades of working with window manufacturers, we’ve found there are many different options available. For residential applications we offer these high-efficiency options:
- Duxton Windows manufacture fiberglass windows with insulating foam injected into the frame for added energy savings. Their windows are available in standard and custom sizes, double- and triple-paned, with low-E coatings for added performance. For homeowners looking to achieve net zero efficiency, these windows are an excellent choice and are surprisingly affordable.
- Loewen Windows offer high-quality craftsmanship and custom options for new construction or upgrades. These high-end residential wood-framed windows are a distinctive addition to new construction. The company offers traditional and contemporary designs with an architectural-grade fit and finish.
- H Windows are based in Ashland, WI and offer a distinctive window design that allows complete 180-degree reversal of each window for easy cleaning. H Windows feature extruded aluminum exteriors and composite wood interior trim for stability and performance. The windows team at KV Tech Construction have replaced all the windows at Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School, and the teachers and staff can’t believe what a difference it’s made for everyone!
Major Window Brands Too!
Many of our customers are hoping to install good quality replacement windows. Whether they’re going for a new look or replacing old non-functioning windows, KV Tech can install windows from:
- Other manufacturers
Window Replacement Paired with Home Energy Upgrades
Windows can be expensive, so if you’re considering replacing your windows, it makes sense to ensure they can perform their best. As a Trade Ally for Focus on Energy’s Whole Home Improvement program, we can help you with the rebate process for your home energy improvements. We find the best results for energy savings are when new windows are paired with air sealing and insulation upgrades. Plus, Xcel Energy customers in our area may also qualify for an 80% match of rebates that can really make a difference!
Are your leaky, drafty windows wasting energy? Call (715) 765-4483 or contact us to explore new window options.
Don’t let old windows make you uncomfortable.
Boost home comfort with new windows.
I was very pleased with KV Tech Construction. I have mentioned to my friends how professional everyone was. Showed up on time and cleaned up after the job was done. I would definitely have them again, if I need to. Thank you again!