Sand and Gravel Pit
Our family has owned our sand and gravel pit for many years. Over time, we’ve developed a team of drivers and dump trucks to expand our aggregate offerings for nearby homeowners, contractors and landscape professionals.
Sand & Gravel Products Delivered or Loaded in Your Truck
All our aggregates are available for delivery using our fleet of dump trucks. Or give us a call to have your gravel or sand order loaded into your own truck during business hours.
State-Certified Mound System Sand
Screened and cleaned, this sand is certified by the state for use in mound septic systems.
Fill Sand, Clay and Topsoil to Complete Grading
These common finishing aggregates are available at several pricing options, including fill sand and fill dirt.
Gravel for Driveways
We supply a large variety of gravel, with a distinctive multicolor, blue and red granite mix. Options include:
- 3/4″ and 1 1/4″ standard road gravel.
- 3/4″, 1 1/4″ or 3″ Highbridge Quarry Gravel
- 3/4″, 1 1/14″ or 2″ minus Brule Quarry Rock
- 3/4″ Open Grade, This is fractured quarry rock with fines. No dirt added in.
- 4″-6″ minus breaker run for a driveway or road base.
Rock for Multiple Applications
Stone is available in many sizing options:
- ¾-inch washed rock, crushed or round. -Used for drain tile, french drains, and mound systems.
- 1-½ inch washed rock-Crushed. Used for drain tile, footing bases, landscaping and other uses.
- 3/8″ crushed and washed pea rock
- 3/8″, 3/4″ and 1″ BIT AGG. Crushed red breaker rock. Great for trails and pathways or landscaping.
- 3/4″ clean breaker rock. Not washed but no fines. Used for drain tile, landscaping and driveways.
- 2-inch to 6-inch round rock. Screened but not washed.
- Larger sizes and special decorative rocks are also available.
Rip-Rap for Road Construction & Drainage Applications
Rip-rap grade rock in sizing from 4-inch to 36-inch and larger provides stability for graded banks and a solid base for roads.
Our sand and gravel pit is open to the public:
If you need to pick up your own material give us a call and we can load your truck or trailer for you. We can have a scale in the loader so you get an honest load every time.
Need it delivered? Give us a call: 715-765-4483
* Prices are subject to change.
Please call 715-765-4483 or 715-413-0114 and ask for Eric, to verify availability and pricing
Office and Pit Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Thanksgiving thru Spring you will need to call for pit availability) Winter rates begin in November
Need sand or gravel for your next project?
We can help!
I am so totally IMPRESSED!!! I commend you and your work crew for doing an awesome job. Danny and Chad were so considerate and respectful to me and my home. My house and yard look like they were never there. Thank you…. and please thank your crew! They are awesome!Molly A.
I was at my house this past weekend I am more than pleased with the work done by Don and his team!
Allen, Marketing Manager
We carry a large variety of gravel and rock:
3/8″ Pea Rock – Washed
3/4″ Crushed Rock – Washed
3/4″ Round Rock – Washed
1-1/2″ Round Rock – Washed
3/4″ clean quarry rock-Red
2″-4″ Round Rock – Washed
3/4″ Buckley quarry gravel.
2″-6″ Round Rock
3/8″ BIT AGG
2018 Aggregate Hauling Price Chart
Large Riprap 36″ and larger
12″ – 36″ Riprap