Rent for the day or a week—we can schedule equipment delivery to suit your timeline. If you don’t see it here, give us a call and we can help you determine which piece of equipment is the right fit for you. Let our roster of well-maintained and ready-to-go equipment help you reach completion of virtually every job.
Excavation Equipment Rental Pricing List
Kubota mini excavator, rental $60 per hour or $275.00 per day minimum,
- 60″ ditching bucket
- 16″ trenching bucket
CAT 262B Skid Steer Loader, rental $50.00 per hour or $250.00 per day minimum
Skid Steer Attachments include:
- Brush mower $245.00 per day, $857 per week
- Brush Grapple Bucket $150 per day, $450 per week
- Concrete Breaker(hydraulic jackhammer) $150 per day, $450 per week
- Jib for Setting Trusses $50 per day
- Roller compactor $150 per day
- Rock sorting bucket $50 per day, $150 per week
- Root grappel $125 per day, $400 per week
- 72″ Skidsteer sweeper $125 per day, $400 per week
- 72″ Rock screening bucket $50 per day, $150 week
- Stump grinder $200 per day, $600 per week
- Tracks $5.00 per hour (added to the base hourly charge if the tracks are on the machine)
JLG 60′ Basket Lift, 4-wheel drive, $350 per day, $850 per week
SkyJack Vertical boom lift 12‘ $94 per day, $333 per week.
Cat 928 Loader, $65.00 per hour, $450 daily minimum
Dump trailer 6x12 $90 per day
Dump trailer 8x12 $150 per day
Wood chipper truck $300 per day, $950 per week
2″ sleg pump $30 per day, $105 per week
- 25′ suction hose $5.50 day, $11 week
- 50′ discharge hose $5.50 day, $11 week 50′ suction hose $11 day, $22 week.
Versa Vac Insulation Vacuum, $200 per day
Vacuum bags, $30.00 per bag
24′ Conveyor, $100 per day
12′ Conveyor, $85 per day
Need to rent an extra dozer or lift? Contact us or call (715) 765-4483 to schedule delivery to your site.
Need to rent equipment for a major project?
KV Tech can help.
My hats off to KV-Tech. Exceptional documentation, far exceeding the SOW (scope of work) requirements. They made tremendous improvements again far exceeding our SOW requirements.
Rick, United States Forest Service